PUBLISHING MY 1ST BOOK



Okay ! The past 3 days, felt like 3 long years.
I was waiting and waiting and again waiting for the past 3 years. It felt like forever. There was not a single place I tried asking for help. I was a total mess and was a lost sheep. A dead soul, literally !
And out of the nowhere, suddenly one day, a dream came true is totally amazing. It’s a total wow ! When you walk through that, the moments when you were sad, tearful, helpless , hopeless, broken playing crystal clear in your eyes, you will know how I feel !
People who neglected me, now congratulates me.
People who supported me, are happy for me.
People who cried for me, are spilling happy tears for me.
People who shared my burden, who shared my pain are sharing my journey of success now.
I have no words. I am tearing up right now. My throat is just blocked. I can’t speak. It’s just that I feel immense joy and happiness.
I am not neglected now
I am not sad now           
I am not helpless now
I am not hopeless now.
I am not broken now
.
But, I became confident now
I became braver now
I became courageous now
I am stronger now
I grew up. I matured
I can feel the love people give me.
I saved it in a small part in my broken heart and now it’s sealed with love. It is healed. It is full, with Your love.
.
I can see that the people around me are good in heart, mind and soul. I feel the importance of friendship in this wicked world. I am glad that I have made good friends. I have people who support me. I have people who are happy for me. I have people who cry for me.
I am so happy that, I only feel gratitude and respect !
So, this is my first publication and I feel lots of pressure, afraid that it may not be worth it. Yet people bought bulk copies and the book’s ranking in the best sellers are soaring up ! Yesterday, It ranked #156 in the poetry section. I am so happy. This is my first work and there are lots of people to back me up !
This is also my stepping stone in running a Charity-A long term dream. I am happy that I did this at 20 ! More to come. I will work hard and harder till I can reach high !
I know that I lack a lot, I will comeback with better improvements somewhere around this year with a blockbuster Novel ! The genre is crime Shhhh ! Secret ! You can wait for it ! Stay tuned !
Always praying for the people around me. God bless.
Author, Jasper Jothi
BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF
Journey of life


Available at Amazon,Flipkart and Notionpress
Grab your copies now !

https://notionpress.com/read/be-the-best-version-of-yourself

https://www.amazon.in/BE-BEST-VERSION-YOURSELF-Journey/dp/1648282105/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=author+jasper+jothi&qid=1581941703&sr=8-1-fkmr0

https://www.flipkart.com/best-version-yourself/p/itmdd7c8abae5a34?pid=9781648282102&lid=LSTBOK97816482821027S0VHQ&marketplace=FLIPKART&srno=s_1_1&otracker=search&otracker1=search&fm=SEARCH&iid=ee6d0e59-4785-4b6c-a5e5-f605d809b832.9781648282102.SEARCH&ppt=sp&ppn=sp&ssid=6b5a1zqqww0000001581941939818&qH=21d8b3716291553d

Comments

Mistakes are the proof that you are trying

MY DEAR MOM

MY CHILDHOOD

TRUTH AND HIDDDEN LIE BEHIND CHRISTMAS..

THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN

Love never fails !

THE REPENTANCE

NEW WINE

THE REDEMPTION