No Guilty

Guilt? Regrets? -- A Satan's weapon for paralyzing you !


A common practice for teenagers.Growing stage tangled with happiness leading to betrayals,confusions,regrets and then guilt.
It stays with you lifelong till then you redeem your actions.
Never stay guilty.Never ever.Always resolve the black-hole and turn it pure.
Everyone makes mistakes and mistakes are the proof that you are trying.
Yes ! 
Trying to be smart in class
Trying to be a good child
Trying to be a filial son to your parents
Trying to do a good job
Trying to be a good husband
Trying to be a good person
All in all.Trying is not a sin.Making mistakes and correcting it is not a sin at all.
But - regretting and being guilty is the greatest sin in the world,I say.
Any regrets you have today? 
Go Go Go
Resolve it today.Yes ! TODAY 

Backstory of a teenager,expressing her grief for hurting her dad for years.
She regrets the worst decision in her life.
She  promises to take care of him until the day she dies.
Emotional Piece of Resolvement.


MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU.
You were my best partner,
You were my best comforter.
You were my best teacher,
You were my best entertainer.
You were my best doctor,
Though you weren't a scholar.
You were my best soulmate,
Though at times I did checkmate.
You were my best friend,
With a great hope with on trend.
You were my best role model,
When I tried to toddle.
You were the reason that my lips smiled,
 Couldn't give it up though I tried.
You were my all in all;
Until one day I stopped to call.
Now you are my worst nightmare,
Where you didn't give a damn care.
Now you are my worst frenemy,
Givin' me chills,often streamy.
But I am all wrong about you;
As I am always since the day I stopped callin' you,
I thought you were cruel,ambitious and a lot more;
I am ashamed of myself  for not talkin' with my bestie for years by now,
The lump formed in my throat makes me to sore;
Coz I should have known to vow,
That you must have been my core.
I'm extremely sorry for hating you for years,
I know that it can't be compensated even with my bleeding tears.
My conscience pricks me hell bad,
That makes me hate myself for makin' you sad.
I am really sorry, I say,
But I know I've hurt you everyday.
I swear that I would never let go of you until I die,
Makin' sure that the smile is back on your lips while you eat your pie.
I am extremely sorry dad...
Just know that your daughter loves you always,
Forever and ever...

Comments

Mistakes are the proof that you are trying

MY DEAR MOM

MY CHILDHOOD

TRUTH AND HIDDDEN LIE BEHIND CHRISTMAS..

THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN

Love never fails !

THE REPENTANCE

NEW WINE

THE REDEMPTION