THE REPENTANCE

Oceans of world,wonderful creation;
I look at it with my eyes,
Thinking god is really nice and wise.
Today,when I woke up with a smile on my lips,
I thank god for creating a sinner like me;
Being a dust,I must have a gust to thank him.
That is when I decided,
I must be grateful to him for the rest of my life;
Praising,singing and worshiping him with a rife;
Coz he created me for a purpose to be fulfilled.
But tasting god’s wonders would cost us for ages,
While we still locked up in our cages;
Ya,the cage of worldly pleasures.
Still we have time to repent,
Come on! Come on,Quick !!
Run away and create a link !!
Yes ! with god and carry him everywhere you go;
Coz he is good all the time,
He will forgive all of your sins,
And cover you up with his mighty wings.

Then you shall be blessed.

Comments

Mistakes are the proof that you are trying

MY DEAR MOM

MY CHILDHOOD

TRUTH AND HIDDDEN LIE BEHIND CHRISTMAS..

THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN

Love never fails !

NEW WINE

THE REDEMPTION