MY CHILDHOOD

Looking back,the days of my childhood,so sweet and pleasant;
I smile when my heart pops with joy;
Then I just remembered my toy.
Ya ! It was my teddy bear,which was so dear.
My innocence,cuteness,happiness …….
Wow !! It was so nice;being a small mice.
The way I was adored,
Every day I was bored.
Loving parents,cute besties,inspiring teachers……
I thank them all with a bank of gratefulness.
Even If I yearn to take the time back,I know it’s impossible;
Coz ,such is life,a great journey,
So I built it strong with mahogany.
Strong enough so that;It may not collapse with a rain of sadness;
Thunder of failures,mountain of sorrows and worries.
But,filled with sunshine of hope and joy everafter….
Blessed with happiness once more,though my life roar.
With one and only belief that god will give me strength,
To face the obstacles,calmly wearing my spectacles !
 He will surely give my pleasant days back to me now;
Really miss you! My dear “golden days”.


Comments

Mistakes are the proof that you are trying

MY DEAR MOM

TRUTH AND HIDDDEN LIE BEHIND CHRISTMAS..

THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN

Love never fails !

THE REPENTANCE

NEW WINE

THE REDEMPTION