MY LOVING MOM


God’s wonderful gift,caring me like a swift.

With a great smile on her lips,she carries me on her hips.

What a burden I am? I thought;

But her happiness does’nt  fade;for the reason she made,

Yeah ! Of course I am the naughty one !!

The definition of beauty would be incomplete without her name;

She is the light of the world,while she have her hair curled.

Gently waving her hands,inspite of tons of bands.

Tears rolling down my cheeks,thinking I would’nt see her for weeks.

I slowly walk down the road;pacifying myself to be bold.

Like my mom, a VIRTUOUS WOMAN.

Yes ! it was my first day to my kindergarden.

Thank you mom for creating me..

I love you !!❤❤❤❤

Comments

Mistakes are the proof that you are trying

MY DEAR MOM

MY CHILDHOOD

TRUTH AND HIDDDEN LIE BEHIND CHRISTMAS..

THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN

Love never fails !

THE REPENTANCE

NEW WINE

THE REDEMPTION