THE REDEMPTION

The thought of tomorrow,makes me seriously sick;
So I begged god to be really quick.
Drowned in the pit of this world,feared that I would be blurred.
Crowned in the darkness of the valley,
Sits the man-eater right at my alley !
I call my saviour and weep,to keep me away from this jarring hell;
Rescue me from the deep well,and carry me home with him,
So that I would be praising him forever;safe with him moreover.
For all these things to happen,I must be a great weapon !
Sharing god’s wonders and miracles,
Caring for others in circles.
I have decided today,to carry god’s way.
Always and always in my heart;
Walking as a pilgrim and overcoming the snare;
Stamping the destroyer without a care.
I will always be prepared,waiting for god’s coming.
Having courage,being kind,


Hoping only for god in my mind !

Comments

Mistakes are the proof that you are trying

MY DEAR MOM

MY CHILDHOOD

TRUTH AND HIDDDEN LIE BEHIND CHRISTMAS..

THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN

Love never fails !

THE REPENTANCE

NEW WINE